June 27, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at Book Journey.


It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
***

What I Read:
  • Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz
  • The Swiss Family Robinson by J.D. Wyss
  • Partners in Crime by Agatha Christie
Your Heart Belongs to Me: A NovelThe Swiss Family Robinson (Signet Classics)Partners in Crime (Agatha Christie Mysteries Collection)



What I’m Reading:
  • Third Girl by Agatha Christie
Third Girl (Hercule Poirot)


What I Plan to Read next:
  • The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
The White Queen: A Novel (The Cousins' War)The Red Queen: A Novel (The Cousin's War)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a busy week and a busy week coming in books. :) Hope you have a great one and enjoy all the reads.

    I'll be posting my books for the week tomorrow, but I have to figure out what I'm going to start into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until Sunday I had only finished four books, a fifth of what I was reading during spring semester. Then two things conspired to make me read more. Come see what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in the Agatha Christie challenge too? My blog has gone vintage for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BookBelle

    No, I'm actually doing the Mystery and Suspense challenge. But the Agatha Christie challenge sounds interesting ... I might sign-up if I decide to read more of her books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find Dean Koontz to be very hit or miss, but that one looks like it might be in the 'hit' category.

    Here's my reading selections for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am finding that I like more Dean Koontz books that I ever thought I would. I have not heard of this one.

    Of I love the Mercy Thompson series. I hope you enjoy as well!

    My Book Week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Swiss Family Robinson.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...