July 6, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up : June

June reads:
  • The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  • Under the Dome by Stephen King
  • Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz
  • The Swiss Family Robinson by J.D. Wyss
  • Partners in Crime by Agatha Christie
  • Third Girl by Agatha Christie
  • Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  • Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts

Top 3 Favorites :



The Swiss Family Robinson (Signet Classics)Partners in Crime (Agatha Christie Mysteries Collection)Blue Smoke


July Upcoming Reads :
  • The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Stardust by Neil Gaiman

Challenge Progress:

Completed Challenges :


Books added to my Wish List :

Books added to my To-Be-Read pile :

3 comments:

  1. I listened to Blue Smoke on CD - I enjoyed it. I hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beverly
    Yes, I enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've had a great month. I'm a little behind on the Harry Potter Reading Challenge. I'm about to start the Half-Blood Prince.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...