October 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays : Night Lost by Lynn Viehl

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.

Teaser Tuesdays

Share 2 teaser sentences from your current read. Be careful not to include spoilers
***

Butterflies and moths erupted around Nick as she rose from the stone. The dream shifted, its colors darkening and melting away into a void of black, with nothing to guide her through the emptiness.
Night Lost: A Novel of the Darkyn
From Amazon:
Abandoned by his fellow Darkyn, Gabriel Seran is in continual torment as a prisoner of the religious zealots known as the Brethren. His only hope for rescue lies in Nicola Jefferson, a thief seeking a holy relic-and connected to Gabriel in more ways than she can possibly imagine...

9 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Its just that a tease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lyrical. Nice tease, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser! Here is a look at my teaser... Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful writing!
    I´ve heard so much good about Lynn Viehl, I guess I should finally give her a try!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Here´s mine if you want to check it out!
    http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooohhhh... nice teaser! I'm completely intrigued now... will have to add this one to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds really cool. I am adding it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing, and stopping by my teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I definitely should check this book :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...