May 2, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at Book Journey.

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
***

What I Read:
  • Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth
  • To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

Blood OathTo Kill a Mockingbird [Mass Market Paperback]The Replacement


What I Reviewed:

What I’m Reading:
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone


What I Plan to Read next:
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and The Chamber of SecretsHarry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Deluxe Bloomsbury UK Special Collector's Edition (Harry Potter UK Deluxe First Editions, Volume 4)

7 comments:

  1. I would like to re-read the Harry Potter series again. Have a wonderful week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm way to lazy to re-read HP haha everyone around me is doing it :) I absolutely love To Kill a Mockingbird <3

    My what are you reading post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought The Replacement was really good ^-^ Right now I'm reading Supernaturally by Kiersten White and up next is Outside In by Maria V. Snyder. Hope you enjoy!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really enjoyed The Replacements hope you are too, and To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you love To Kill a Mockingbird? I read it for the first time last year and I sure was impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sheila
    Yes, I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a Harry Potter kick, I haven't read even one of the series but my kids have. They are all on the bookshelf if I ever get the urge to read them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...