May 23, 2010

A Year in Blogging (Part 1)

Looking back, I've just realized that very soon it'll be a year since I first started blogging. So, this is just a short recap of the books I've read and blogged about since I first started out so long ago.

Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)My first post was written while I was finishing my Harry Potter books the second time around.


Then, there was the Stephen King marathon starting with The Talisman. By necessity, there were some occasional breaks for a change of pace.
Stephen King Black House & The Talisman The Dark Tower Boxed Set (Books 1-4)Nightmares & Dreamscapes


Percy Jackson and the Olympians Paperback Boxed Set (Books 1-3)
Septimus Heap Box Set: Books 1 and 2After King I had a hankering for something with a little more happier endings. Thus, Percy Jackson and Septimus Heap came to play.







Came across a few vampires in The Noble Dead then, but my fascination was short-lived.
Sister of the Dead (The Noble Dead)
Dhampir (Noble Dead)


Finished 2009 with the tried and true, hoping for a Happy Ever After, but time and distance does change one's perspective.
Come the Spring (Clayborne Brothers)For the RosesThe Clayborne Brides: One Pink Rose / One White Rose / One Red Rose (3 Books in 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...