June 17, 2010

Stephanie's Written Word Everything Austen II Challenge

2aeverythingausten


Stephanie's Written Word is hosting the Everything Austen II Challenge. Guidelines are as below :

Timeline : 1st Jul 2010 - 1st Jan 2011. You have until 15th Jul 2010 to officially sign up.

1. Pick out 6 Austen-themed things you want to finish to complete the challenge. This may not necessarily be a book.

2. You can combine this with another challenge.

3. If you decide to join this challenge, be sure to pick up the challenge buttons, create a post telling others of the challenge and add your link back to HERE so others can join in.

4. For further details and suggestions on what to pick, check HERE.

I've been feeling a hankering for reading Jane Austen again. So, I decided to combine this challenge with Book Chick City's 2010 Summer Romance Challenge. Follow my progress below :

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're joining in too! :) I've only read Pride and Prejudice actually, so if I could, I'd like to read all of her novels. This reminds me so much of the movie/book The Jane Austen Book Club. Have you watched it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, actually. I've heard of the book but never knew there was a movie. Got to watch out for it then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...