August 30, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? #5

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
***

Here's what I read :
  • Dead After Dark by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dianna Love, Susan Squires and J. R. Ward
  • This Magic Moment by Patricia Rice
  • Much Ado About Magic by Patricia Rice
  • Mister Monday by Garth Nix
  • Grim Tuesday by Garth Nix
  • Drowned Wednesday by Garth Nix

What I'm currently reading : Sir Thursday by Garth Nix

Up next :
  • Lady Friday by Garth Nix
  • Superior Saturday by Garth Nix

8 comments:

  1. I love the Garth Nix Keys to the Kingdom series. I have read all the way up Saturday. I hope to start Saturday soon. I describe them to kids as Mario books, because each book has to defeat another level boss. Such great character; they are all so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as though you had a great week. Enjoy your Garth Nix book this week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-your-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Garth Nix books sound interesting. I will have to look a little closer at these books and see what they are about.

    Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read anything by Garth Nix :) Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any Garth Nix before but I've heard great things about his writing. I hope you enjoy your reading this week :)

    www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely on a GARTH NIX kick, they must be good~

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're on a roll. I got a lot of reading done but this week I have to hit the text books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of Patricia Rice or Garth Nix---but you have been reading alot of them and loving them---going to have to check them out :) Darn you LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...