Choose a theme. Then list 13 things that fit that theme.
A sampling of the romance novels I've loved at different times and the authors I've read.
- Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros
- Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Forbidden by Jo Beverley
- Genuine Lies by Nora Roberts
- Heart of Fire by Linda Howard
- Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
- Miss Wonderful by Loretta Chase
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Sharp Edges by Jayne Ann Krentz
- Slightly Scandalous by Mary Balogh
- The Gift by Julie Garwood
- The Hidden Heart by Laura Kinsale
- Ugly Duckling by Iris Johansen
Of the books on my list, the only ones I do not own are the last 3. I wonder if I were to re-read them now, would I still love them.