September 3, 2010

August Reads and September Plans

August Reads:
  • Empress by Karen Miller
  • The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
  • Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
  • Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Emma by Jane Austen
  • Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Dead After Dark by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dianna Love, Susan Squires and J. R. Ward
  • This Magic Moment by Patricia Rice
  • Much Ado About Magic by Patricia Rice
  • Mister Monday by Garth Nix
  • Grim Tuesday by Garth Nix
  • Drowned Wednesday by Garth Nix
  • Sir Thursday by Garth Nix
  • Lady Friday by Garth Nix
  • Superior Saturday by Garth Nix
  • Lord Sunday by Garth Nix (A book off my wishlist)

Top 3 Favourites Reads in August :

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel (P.S.)Mister Monday (Keys to the Kingdom, Book 1)Acheron (Dark-Hunter, Book 12)

Books added to wishlist in August (On My Wishlist #7):

August Completed Challenges :

August Challenge Progress :

September Reading Targets :
  • Focus on my Paranormal Reading Challenge

September Planned Reads :

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a month you've had!! I'm off to read your review of Empress. I read that and enjoyed it, but the second one and I...we didn't get along as well. I have the third, but just haven't picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on reading beautiful creatures soon too!! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did extremely well in August!

    Here is my August Wrap Up post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...