December 3, 2010

The Book Blogger Hop #14 and Follow My Book Blog Friday #9

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Crazy For Books while Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.
Book Blogger HopFollow My Book Blog Friday

The Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday are places for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs. Grab the button, post about the meme and follow as many book blogs as you like.
***
This week's question from the Hop : What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?
Well, I haven't met with this situation yet so far. Although I have avoided reading Twilight because of the hype.

This week's question from Feature & Follow Friday : What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??
My other hobbies are listening to music and watching anime.

Since I last hopped ...
New blogs I'm following :

7 comments:

  1. Hello! Old follower. Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's interesting that you've skipped the twilight series, i haven't read the last book yet. have you watched the movies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Carrie at In the Hammock Blog
    Nope. I saw the movie trailers and decided I'm not going anywhere near the movies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I love music too. What are some of your favorite groups?
    New follower.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, hello!

    Thanks so much for following Once Upon A Chapter! You are too kind! I am now a new follower of your blog!

    Looks like you're taking on quiet a few reading challenges! Kudos to you! I wish you the best!

    Lisajo85 @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. That Jefferson quote at the top of your page is my favorite! Love it! :-D

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...