March 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up : February 2012

Number of Books Read per Month:

This month, I just managed to hit my target, but I still need to make up for last month.

List of the Books Read:

  • A Crown of Swords by Robert Jordan
  • The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan
  • Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan
  • Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan
  • The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
  • Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson

List of the Published Reviews:


Challenges:

Out of the 5 challenges I signed up for in 2012, I completed 1, have started working on 3 and still not yet started on 1.





Monthly book expenses :

I managed to stay within my budget by the simple expedient of not having bought anything this month.


Summary :

Overall, February 2012 was okay. I managed to catch up on most of my targets but things might not be so rosy from the next month onwards, seeing as my working life is entering a busy period for the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...