July 1, 2012

In My Mailbox and Half-Year Wrap-Up

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren.
In My Mailbox

Anyone can participate. IMM is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Bought:


Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

Payne, twin sister of the Black Dagger Brother Vishous, suffers a devastating injury, and brilliant human surgeon Manuel Manello is called in to save her. Their attraction is instant, and as powerful as it is dangerous. But as human and vampire worlds collide, a centuries- old score catches up with Payne and puts both her love and her life in jeopardy.


[ What I spent on the books : RM 23.95 ]



2012 Half-Year Wrap-Up:

Number of Books Read per Month:

After hitting a short spell, where I had neither the time nor inclination to read, thankfully I'm back to reading regularly again. And since, I'm more than a bit behind my target to read 80 books this year, having only read 25 books, I've also adjusted my targets for number of books read per month from 7 to 9.

On the other hand, my TBR pile steadily increased as while I might have virtually stopped reading, the same couldn't be said about my book buying.




Books Read:


Top 3 Favourites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...