January 24, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? #10

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
***

What I Read:
  • The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson
  • Crooked Hearts by Patricia Gaffney

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' NestCrooked Hearts


What I Reviewed:

What I’m Reading:
  • The Violet Keystone by Garth Nix

The Violet Keystone (The Seventh Tower, Book 6)


What I Plan to Read next:
  • The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
  • World Without End by Ken Follett

The Pillars of the Earth [Mass Market Paperback]World Without End

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Stieg Larsson! I haven't read his books yet. How do you find them so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Josette
    Loved them, even though you need lots of patience to "suffer" through the early parts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't bought the 2nd Millennium book, but I definitely will :) This one also ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...