January 14, 2011

Romance Reading Challenge 2011



Romance Reading Challenge 2011 is hosted on The Bookworm. The guidelines are as described below :

Timeline : 1st January 2011 - 31st Dec 2011.
  1. Books may overlap other challenges.
  2. You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
  3. Read 5 books.
  4. Learn more and sign up here.


Wrap-Up

The books I read for the challenge are :
  1. Aiken, G. A.: Dragon Actually (Review)
  2. Aiken, G. A.: About a Dragon (Review)
  3. Aiken, G. A.: What a Dragon Should Know (Review)
  4. Dailey, Janet : Illusions (Review)
  5. Gaffney, Patricia : Crooked Hearts (Review)

My favorite read :
About A Dragon (Dragon Kin, Book 2)


The next books in the Dragon Kin series are now on my wish list.

3 comments:

  1. I may need to sign up for this one hmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by The Wormhole and entering my Dreaming of Books Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...