March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday : About a Dragon and What a Dragon Should Know by G.A. Aiken

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.

Teaser Tuesdays

Share 2 teaser sentences from your current read. Be careful not to include spoilers
***

"Talaith, you have to get over this fear."
"No, I don't. I can run away. Screaming. Like a girl."
About A Dragon (Dragon Kin, Book 2)


What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, Book 3)
"Go on," he offered magnanimously. "Feel free to piss on yourselves and cower helplessly."
Gods, sometimes his generosity overwhelmed him.

7 comments:

  1. Ha!! Hysterical! Great teasers!

    Here's Mine:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-flood.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love both teasers! These books are both on my Kindle (along with 550 of their friends). I hope to get to them someday. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am torn between smiling and agreeing to stick with one's fears. :) My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-queens-lover.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny teasers - are the books this funny all the way through?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mardel
    Yup, I laughed plenty ... especially while reading About a Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, great teasers, stop and see mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...