March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren.
Anyone can participate. IMM is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.
***

Bought:

To Kill a Mockingbird [Mass Market Paperback]Under the Dome: A NovelThe Replacement. by Brenna Yovanoff
Graceling (French Edition)Fire. Kristin Cashore


[ What I spent on the books : RM 140.70]




Of the 5 books that I've bought, 1 is on my wish list and 3 are for challenges I've signed up for. Can you guess which books and which challenges ?

4 comments:

  1. I thought The Replacement was really good. I hope you enjoy it :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceling is really good, I hope you enjoy it! Haven't read Fire yet, but I must :L The Replacement's pretty good too! Happy reading!

    Bella
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Graceling in my room, I really need to read it already!!!

    Hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Replacement and Graceling sitting on my TBR pile! I hope you enjoy them - I can't wait to see what you think.
    Have a great week!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...