March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays : By Fire, By Water by Mitchell James Kaplan

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
Teaser Tuesdays

Share 2 teaser sentences from your current read. Be careful not to include spoilers
***

A man with a gouged-eye reached towards him, mumbling. A small one-legged woman, her hands chained to the wall, her hair twice as voluminous as her head, implored Gabriel with mad eyes.
"This," the inquisitor explained to the child, "is the fate we want you and your father to avoid."
By Fire, By Water

9 comments:

  1. Excellent choice of book and teaser. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-home-to-woefield.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given that he is an inquisitor I suspect that isn't going to happen.

    Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't trust him! This is the inquisition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! It sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    Chel @ The Procrasinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the very classic cover on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cover and have seen this book on a lot of blogs. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover and teaser,stop and see mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...