October 24, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at Book Journey.

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

Somehow, the time just got away from me and I missed last week's posting. So, I'm making up for it here ...

What I Read:

  • Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
  • Artemis Fowl and The Arctic Incident by Eoin Colfer
  • Artemis Fowl and The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer
  • Artemis Fowl and The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer
  • Artemis Fowl and The Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer
  • Artemis Fowl and The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer


What I Reviewed:


What I’m Reading:



What I Plan to Read next:

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Love the Artemis Fowl books. Sorry to say I haven't read the whole series. I'll have to move them up on my TBR list. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artemis Fowl reading kick? Sounds like fun! Robert Jordan is one of my favorite authors, hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Booking It with Runner Sami
    Thanks. The Wheel of Time is another series I've been following for a long time now ... now I'll get to read the series until the end I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...