October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday : The Alchemyst , The Magician and The Sorceress by Michael Scott

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.

Teaser Tuesdays

Share 2 teaser sentences from your current read. Be careful not to include spoilers.


"You. Leave. My. Brother. Alone." Sophie Newman brought the broom down five times on Dee's back, once for every word.




"It will lead you back to me," Saint-Germain said mysteriously. "Now, you wanted something spectacular."





"If you dislike me so much," Flamel said icily, "then what are you doing here?"
"Francis asked me to help, and despite his many faults, or perhaps because of them, I consider him a friend."

10 comments:

  1. Well, my dear, you are just jumping right into the series. I commend you on that. Because if there is one thing I do not do well... I would have to say it is completing a series. I can start one quicker then a mad hippo but to keep up with one. I fall short.

    Please do stop by for a crumpet & a spot of tea.

    If you enjoy yourself please do leave a comment on some of my reviews.

    They are quite lonely :(



    Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews



    Forbidden Steam  Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of magical mystery! Enjoy! Hope you'll visit my book teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oho! I love all of those. They definitely look good! Now I will have to take a closer look!

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read this series, and those are fantastic teasers! I LOVE this series. It's nice to see someone else enjoying them. :D

    My teaser is from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Take a peek if you have time! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does look like an intriguing series. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three great teasers.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL WOW. I really want to read this series. It seems really really good. I love magic and wizards :D Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great series! Guess I'm adding these to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All good teasers here; I like the first one best though.


    Here's our 3: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-teasers-thunder-dog-and-sarahs.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the teasers! these books look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...