April 4, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at Book Journey.
It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
***

What I Read:
  • The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory
The Virgin's Lover (Boleyn)


What I Reviewed:

What I’m Reading:
  • Bandits by LM Preston
Bandits


What I Plan to Read next:
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
  • The Rook Trilogy (The Last of the Sky Pirates, Vox, Freeglader) by Paul Stewart
By Scott Westerfeld: LeviathanThe Rook Trilogy: Includes: The Last of the Sky Pirates, Vox & Freeglader (Edge Chronicles)

4 comments:

  1. Great books! Right now I'm reading The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan :)

    Please stop by and enter my Stand for Japan Giveaway!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you're in the midst of many series! Leviathan has a beautiful cover, that enough would entice me to read it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philippa Gregory! LOVE her and need to read this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of the books on your list but you seem to have a packed out week - i hope it runs smoothly for you.

    Please feel free to pop over to my blog and let me know what you think.

    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...