April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays : Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
Teaser Tuesdays

Share 2 teaser sentences from your current read. Be careful not to include spoilers
***

Some things never changed. In a government meeting, even a vampire's handler had to use Powerpoint.
Blood Oath


To Kill a Mockingbird [Mass Market Paperback]
Miss Caroline caught me writing and told me to tell my father to stop teaching me. "Besides," she said, "We don't write in the first grade, we print. You won't learn to write until you're in the third grade."

5 comments:

  1. Great teasers!

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood Oath sounds like an amusing book. Nice teases. Mine is from a new culinary mystery. Crunch Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teaser from To Kill a Mockingbird. Imagine stopping a child that young from learning anything. My group's teasers are here: Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Kill a Mockingbird was my favorite book and movie. Its still an awesome read.

    That Blood Oath sounds very interesting. Here's mine : http://renthompsonishere.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-vampires-warden.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...