April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays : Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld, Fire and Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
Teaser Tuesdays

Share 2 teaser sentences from your current read. Be careful not to include spoilers
***

This week I'm sharing teasers from books I've recently finished. All which I enjoyed immensely and just had to share.

But what if the intruders were something worse than a thief? His father's warnings echoed in his ears ...
You have had enemies from the day you were born.
Leviathan (Hardcover)


Fire
She slammed the thought at Brigan as hard as she could, not manipulation, which she knew would be futile - only a message. If you don't continue onward to Grey Haven this instant, I will have done this for nothing.


And she would protect him as fiercely, if it were ever his need - if a fight ever became too much for him or if he needed shelter, or food, or a fire in the rain. Or anything she could provide. She would protect him from everything.
Graceling

10 comments:

  1. Great Teasers!! I especially like the one from Leviathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great teasers! I have Fire and Graceling here to read, but have to get to them. And Leviathian is one I want to get and read too. :) Great teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Leviathan and liked Graceling. I haven't read Fire yet. Good group of teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers, I really want to get round to reading Leviathan, I have heard some great reviews. I hope you are enjoying reading them all.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've been busy! I've read Fire and Graceling (loved them!), but Leviathan is still waiting on my TBR list. Great picks!

    I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    Here's my Teaser post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers. Graceling especially piques my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh - we have all three of these in our school library. I'm so tempted to check them out and hog them to myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read Graceling and should really read Fire. I have also heard good things about Leviathan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I loved Graceling. Thanks for the teaser.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...